This year’s CIAW and East Durham Trad Fest will be held from Sunday, July 12 to Saturday, July 18, 2015. The Catskills Irish Arts Week features a jam-packed, fun-filled roster of activities and opportunities for students to mix and mingle with world-class instructors, meet friends new and old, and immerse yourself in the music and culture.
On-Site Registration opens on Sunday, July 12, 2015 at the pavilion and Monday morning, July 13, 2015. You can pick up your folder and credentials. After Monday noon, registration and on-site ticket purchasing can be done at Tír na Nóg. Office hours are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM daily.
A Typical Day at Catskills Irish Arts Week
- Morning Class: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- Lunch Break: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM(on your own)
- Afternoon Class: 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Lectures & Presentations, Slow/Intermediate Sessions: 4:00 – 5/ 5:30 PM
- Dinner Break: (on your own)
- Evening Concert MJQ Festival Grounds: 7:00 – 9:00 PM (Barn Dance, Wednesday, July 13th 6:30 PM- 10PM)
- Céilís: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Hosted Sessions: 10:00 PM – Midnight
- Open Sessions: Midnight – ???
(Saturday, July 18th- East Durham Trad Fest starting at 12Noon- 6:30pm)